PENSACOLA, Fla. (WKRG) — A Pensacola woman was arrested Sunday after deputies say an argument about pork chops turned violent.
An Escambia County Sheriff’s Office arrest report says Jesseca Danielle Hardy, 32, hit a man in the head with a hammer after they got “into a verbal argument over pork chops.”
The man told deputies Hardy hit him in the head and face area more than once.
Deputies said they observed swelling to the man’s head, eye and lips. The man’s top lip was also cut, according to the report.
Hardy was charged with aggravated battery with a deadly weapon. She is being held in the Escambia County jail on a $5,000 bond.
- American Cancer Society still fighting cancer during pandemic
- Morehead Planetarium and Science Center set to reopen
- Against Virginia, UNC hopes run game continues with offensive line providing key help
- Building healthy communities: North Carolina Coalition Against Domestic Violence leads the state’s to end domestic violence
- Kyle Rittenhouse to face homicide charges in Wisconsin after judge OKs extradition request
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now