PENSACOLA, Fla. (WKRG) — A Pensacola woman was arrested Sunday after deputies say an argument about pork chops turned violent.
An Escambia County Sheriff’s Office arrest report says Jesseca Danielle Hardy, 32, hit a man in the head with a hammer after they got “into a verbal argument over pork chops.”
The man told deputies Hardy hit him in the head and face area more than once.
Deputies said they observed swelling to the man’s head, eye and lips. The man’s top lip was also cut, according to the report.
Hardy was charged with aggravated battery with a deadly weapon. She is being held in the Escambia County jail on a $5,000 bond.
- Tepper says no decision yet on future of QB Cam Newton
- Franklin County animal advocates take concerns about shelter to commissioners
- Interim chancellor: Report detailing UNC’s crime response, reporting is ‘extremely concerning’
- NC receiving funds to elevate I-95 after repeated flooding
- Habitual felon escapes prison work release assignment in Durham
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now