DEL REY, Calif. (KSEE/KGPE) – A woman died after her hair and clothing got stuck while clearing debris on Friday from a raisin processing machine, the Fresno County Sheriff’s Office said.
The incident happened at the Del Rey Packing Company in Del Rey.
Officials say the woman died as a result of the trauma she suffered.
Several units are currently on the scene including Sanger Fire and the Fresno County Sheriff’s Office.
The California Division of Occupational Safety and Health will handle the investigation.
- Against Virginia, UNC hopes run game continues with offensive line providing key help
- Building healthy communities: North Carolina Coalition Against Domestic Violence leads the state’s to end domestic violence
- Kyle Rittenhouse to face homicide charges in Wisconsin after judge OKs extradition request
- Friday, October 30th – Morehead Planetarium and Science Center reopens, see a beautiful new community in Wake Forest
- Youth voter turnout rising, could be key in close NC races
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now