DEL REY, Calif. (KSEE/KGPE) – A woman died after her hair and clothing got stuck while clearing debris on Friday from a raisin processing machine, the Fresno County Sheriff’s Office said.
The incident happened at the Del Rey Packing Company in Del Rey.
Officials say the woman died as a result of the trauma she suffered.
Several units are currently on the scene including Sanger Fire and the Fresno County Sheriff’s Office.
The California Division of Occupational Safety and Health will handle the investigation.
- Trump again predicts coronavirus is ‘going to go away’ despite mounting concerns
- One clear message from Democrats: We want big change
- Mother accused of beating 10-month-old baby after video shared online
- Official cause of death released for Big E elephant Beulah
- NASA: Heat wave in Antarctica melted 20% of an island’s snow in 9 days
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now