PHILADELPHIA, PA (CNN) – Philadelphia police say a woman shot and killed her husband and two daughters, and then tried to kill herself.
They say the 29-year-old mother killed her 6-month-old and 6-year-old daughters Monday night.
The woman’s 35-year-old husband was also shot and killed, according to police.
The mother also shot herself, and is listed in critical condition.
Neighbors say they heard about five to seven shots ring out.
An investigation continues.
- Virginia governor to announce removal of Lee statue
- After 103 years, Rocky Mount’s Confederate monument will be removed
- Drew Brees says he will ‘never agree’ with players kneeling during national anthem
- Fayetteville’s police chief marches with protesters
- Obama to address Floyd protests for first time publicly in online town hall
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now