PHILADELPHIA, PA (CNN) – Philadelphia police say a woman shot and killed her husband and two daughters, and then tried to kill herself.
They say the 29-year-old mother killed her 6-month-old and 6-year-old daughters Monday night.
The woman’s 35-year-old husband was also shot and killed, according to police.
The mother also shot herself, and is listed in critical condition.
Neighbors say they heard about five to seven shots ring out.
An investigation continues.
- Raleigh buildings light up in amber to honor lives lost to COVID-19
- Winning jackpot numbers for Mega Millions are chosen
- Pitt duo combines for 53 points to hold off Blue Devils, 79-73
- Durham city leaders pass nondiscrimination ordinance, includes hair
- Police, parents outraged over camera found inside girls changing room at Tennessee cheer studio
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now