PHILADELPHIA, PA (CNN) – Philadelphia police say a woman shot and killed her husband and two daughters, and then tried to kill herself.
They say the 29-year-old mother killed her 6-month-old and 6-year-old daughters Monday night.
The woman’s 35-year-old husband was also shot and killed, according to police.
The mother also shot herself, and is listed in critical condition.
Neighbors say they heard about five to seven shots ring out.
An investigation continues.
- Tepper says no decision yet on future of QB Cam Newton
- Franklin County animal advocates take concerns about shelter to commissioners
- Interim chancellor: Report detailing UNC’s crime response, reporting is ‘extremely concerning’
- NC receiving funds to elevate I-95 after repeated flooding
- Habitual felon escapes prison work release assignment in Durham
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now