SANTA CLARITA, Calf. (WFLA) – While the rest of us were debating where to abandon our trees, one woman decided to take hers back for a refund.
So come January, the woman wanted her money back for her once lively Christmas tree because it was now dead.
Customers at the Costco in the suburbs of Los Angeles were blown away, and one man couldn’t help but post the rest of the details on Facebook.
“I can’t make this stuff up,” he wrote. “Woman in line at Costco, totally nonchalant, to return her Christmas tree ‘because it is dead’ on January 4.”
Amazingly, she actually did get her money back, according to the post. But not without a little bit of shaming from the store and other customers.
So something to keep in mind for next year, if your Christmas tree is “dead” after being chopped down a month before, you may be able to get a refund.WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON
- VIDEO: PASTOR ADMITS TO ‘SEXUAL INCIDENT’ WITH TEEN 20 YEARS AGO, GETS STANDING OVATION
- PENN STATE STUDENT FROM RALEIGH FOUND DEAD IN DORM ROOM, SCHOOL OFFICIALS SAY
- 6 NC GANG MEMBERS SENTENCED AFTER COUPLE KILLED TO STOP TESTIMONY
- 2 NEWEST SUSPECTS IN HALIFAX COUNTY QUADRUPLE MURDER APPEAR BEFORE JUDGE
- 3 MEN CHARGED IN COLE THOMAS CASE APPEAR IN COURT, 1 HAS BOND REDUCED