RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) – CBS 17’s Russ Bowen recently sat down to speak with Republican Catherine Truitt, who is running for North Carolina state superintendent of public instruction.
Truitt is facing Democratic challenger Jen Mangrum in November’s general election.
- Philadelphia becomes first large city to ban stops for minor traffic violations
- COVID-19 in NC: Patient count in hospitals drops below 2,000 for 1st time since August
- Journey to Beijing: NHL players return to Olympics
- Disney delays several Marvel films, including Dr. Strange 2, Black Panther sequel
- Wake County EMS leader call for pay increase for