RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) — Democrat David Price was re-elected Tuesday night, according to projections by the Associated Press.
Price has severed North Carolina’s 4th congressional district since 1997, previously holding the position from 1987 to 1995.
“I am confident we will look back on this night as the time we turned this country around,” Price said during an appearance at the North Carolina Democratic Party gathering in downtown Raleigh Tuesday night.
Price was running against Republican Robert Thomas.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- Reward offered after 11-year-old shot while riding in car in Durham
- CBS 17 Storm Team Meteorologist Bill Reh shares his winter weather predictions
- Multimillion-dollar amusement park breaks ground in Myrtle Beach, expected to bring 100 jobs
- New Zealand leader Ardern offers virus know-how to Joe Biden
- Sheetz, NC’s Wicked Weed Brewing team up for donut-infused beer