RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) — After speaking at a campaign event in Fayetteville last weekend, Donald Trump Jr. will be visiting other areas of North Carolina Monday, his father’s presidential campaign says.
President Trump himself will be visiting Gastonia, west of Charlotte, on Wednesday.
The president’s son is scheduled to appear at campaign events Monday afternoon in the North Carolina mountains and near Winston-Salem.
The first event will be at 2:30 p.m. at Emery Seal Company in Arden, which is located in Buncombe County.
For the second event Monday, Trump Jr. will appear at Salem-One, a commercial printing company in Kernersville at 6 p.m.
The next day, the president’s son will be in Pennsylvania.
Joe Biden is expected to appear in Durham on Sunday as part of an effort to encourage early voting.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- 22-year-old charged with girlfriend’s murder in West Knoxville shooting
- 1 dead in motorcycle crash along S. Saunders St. near I-40 in Raleigh, police say
- Vendors grateful for opportunity presented by NC State Fair food event
- Triangle law enforcement issuing very few citations as COVID-19 cases continue to increase
- Pregnant ESPN reporter fires back after ‘troll’ tries to body-shame her