GREENVILLE, N.C. (WNCT) — Doug Emhoff, husband of Democratic Vice Presidential candidate Kamala Harris, will travel to North Carolina on Tuesday.
Biden/Harris campaign officials announced he will continue the campaign trail in Greenville. Emhoff is expected to travel to Wilmington as well.
No further information is released at this time.
Ivanka Trump, the president’s daughter, is expected to appear for a campaign event in Raleigh on Tuesday — a day before President Trump will campaign in Gastonia.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- No. 11 Miami holds off Virginia 19-14, moves to 5-1
- Durham event makes room for more outdoor dining at downtown businesses
- Top Pence aide tests positive for coronavirus, vice president to go forward with Kinston trip, officials say
- NC officials shut down church as ‘imminent hazard’ citing link to 3 deaths among 121 COVID-19 cases
- Charlotte police dodge gunfire while trying to stop driver at break-in call