RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) – Top Democratic presidential candidates Mike Bloomberg and Bernie Sanders are scheduled to visit the Triangle as early voting begins in North Carolina on Thursday.
Bloomberg will be in Raleigh for an event at 12:15 p.m. Thursday at Union Station. He will be in Winston-Salem and Greensboro earlier in the day.
On Friday, Sanders will host an event at the Durham Convention Center Grand Ballroom. Doors open at 9:30 a.m. and the event begins at 11:30 a.m. He will then head to Charlotte for an event at 3:30 p.m.
Also, Joe Biden’s sister, Valerie Biden Owens, will host an early voting kickoff event in Cary on Thursday.
The campaign events come less than three weeks before Super Tuesday. North Carolina will be one of 15 states holding their primary elections.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- NSA leaker Reality Winner seeks clemency
- Ryan Newman set to be released from hospital
- Celebrate All Things “Cute” This Weekend at Alamo Drafthouse Raleigh
- Wednesday, February 19th : Get Cute this Weekend
- Trump to visit North and South Carolina ahead of primaries
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now