ELM CITY, N.C. (WNCN) — Vice President Mike Pence will be making two stops in North Carolina on Saturday with the first being in Elm City.
Elm City is a small town outside of Rocky Mount. Pence will appear at the Rocky Mount-Wilson Regional Airport for an event that begins at 11:30 a.m.
Doors open for Pence’s visit at 9 a.m. and doors will close to the public at 10 a.m.
Pence recently made an appearance in Wilmington and Greensboro on Tuesday.
The second stop for Pence will be in Elizabeth City where he will appear for a rally that begins at 1:30 p.m. Doors for that event open at 11:30 a.m.
- Girlfriend charged with murder after man killed in stabbing, SC police say
- Mom of slain teen is shot during burial service; son was among 2 killed by Florida deputies
- ALERT DAY: Rain and storms bring threat of damaging wind, tornadoes Monday morning
- NC man charged with murder in Transylvania County shooting, deputies say
- Former Trump aide sues over Russia probe surveillance, claims he was ‘unlawful spying’ victim