POTTSVILLE, Pa. (WHTM) – Two great tastes of Pennsylvania are coming together for the first time in history.
Yuengling and Hershey are teaming up to create a limited-edition chocolate porter, the Pottsville-based brewer announced on its website Tuesday.
Yuengling Hershey’s Chocolate Porter will be available on-premise only at certain bars, restaurants, and other venues in Pennsylvania and 12 other East Coast states. A packaged product will not be available.
The brew should be available by mid-October.
Yuengling describes the drink as a “deliciously unique and smooth porter with hints of roasted malts and a rich chocolate finish.”
“The unique, limited-edition brew has an ABV of 4.7%, and its smooth, rich and chocolatey flavor pairs well with chocolate, barbecue, and cheeses,” the company said.
To find a location serving Yuengling Hershey’s Chocolate Porter, visited Yuengling’s website.
- Ohio car wash transforms into Halloween haunt
- No arrest 5 days after Kamille ‘Cupcake’ McKinney’s kidnapping
- Brothers saved meth equipment in fire, left their grandmother to die, according to DA
- Sunday murder of Bojangles’ customer makes 2019 NC city’s deadliest year since 1995
- Duke ranked No. 4, UNC No. 9 in preseason AP basketball poll
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now