POTTSVILLE, Pa. (WHTM) – Two great tastes of Pennsylvania are coming together for the first time in history.
Yuengling and Hershey are teaming up to create a limited-edition chocolate porter, the Pottsville-based brewer announced on its website Tuesday.
Yuengling Hershey’s Chocolate Porter will be available on-premise only at certain bars, restaurants, and other venues in Pennsylvania and 12 other East Coast states. A packaged product will not be available.
The brew should be available by mid-October.
Yuengling describes the drink as a “deliciously unique and smooth porter with hints of roasted malts and a rich chocolate finish.”
“The unique, limited-edition brew has an ABV of 4.7%, and its smooth, rich and chocolatey flavor pairs well with chocolate, barbecue, and cheeses,” the company said.
To find a location serving Yuengling Hershey’s Chocolate Porter, visited Yuengling’s website.
- Raleigh teen launches ‘Flowers for Floyd’ to spread positivity
- NCGOP delegate says she’s disappointed by decision to move RNC out of Charlotte
- Group of NC bars sue Gov. Cooper in effort to reopen
- We’re getting out more during Phase 2, but where are we going? Cellphone data can tell us
- Gov. Cooper signs executive order to address disparities in communities of color impacted by COVID-19
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now