FLOYD COUNTY, Ky. (WKRN) — Employees at a Dollar General store in Martin, KY had a pretty testy shopper pay them a visit Wednesday evening— and the claws came out.
A bobcat was found inside the store near the deodorant aisle. Floyd County Sheriff’s Department posted on Facebook that deputies, KSP troopers, and Martin Police were able to safely capture it and remove it from the store.
Thankfully, no employees or customers were injured and neither was the bobcat, who was released into the wild.
Dollar General did not immediately respond for comment, but we would venture to say that THIS customer won’t be graciously allowed back.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- CBS 17 Job Alert – Advice for job seekers
- Texas early voting exceeds total of all 2016 ballots
- McRib is back: McDonald’s fan-favorite to be available nationwide for first time since 2012
- Daughter watches massive tree crush family’s home during Tropical Storm Zeta in NC
- Suspect in critical condition after NC officer-involved shooting
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now