RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) — It’s estimated that more than half of all pets in the United States are either overweight or obese.
It’s a condition which only seems to be getting worse.
Dr. Charles Livaudais sat down with CBS 17 and explained some of the common causes and the debilitating effects it can have on animals.
Check out the video above for more information on obesity in pets.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- UNO shocks everyone with a rule clarification
- Here’s why more people are investing in RVs
- UNC students hope alcohol sales at football games are highly regulated
- El Paso victim’s husband given new SUV to replace vehicle stolen after funeral
- Clemson QB Lawrence leads AP preseason All-America team
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now