RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) — July Fourth is right around the corner and if your pets could talk, odds are they would tell you that they’re not fans of the holiday.
Loud, sustained noises can easily scare your animals and that’s especially problematic if your pet lives outside or is outside at the time fireworks start going off.
Check out the video above for some helpful tips on keeping your pets safe on the Fourth of July.
Latest news on CBS17.com:
- Roxboro Confederate statues to stay for now as county says it lacks funds
- Owner speaks out after COVID-19 cluster detected at Franklin County day care
- Sheriff: 3 charged in one of the ‘worst’ child abuse cases ever in Louisiana parish
- Fired Tennessee trooper accused of illegally taking video, photos of female in shower
- Squirrel tests positive for bubonic plague in Colorado
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now