RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) — July Fourth is right around the corner and if your pets could talk, odds are they would tell you that they’re not fans of the holiday.
Loud, sustained noises can easily scare your animals and that’s especially problematic if your pet lives outside or is outside at the time fireworks start going off.
Check out the video above for some helpful tips on keeping your pets safe on the Fourth of July.
Latest news on CBS17.com:
- Water main break slows late-night traffic on major Raleigh roadway
- Sources: Security officers pulled off job at St. Augustine’s
- 2 dead as Imelda strands drivers, floods homes in Texas
- 29 years later, identity still unknown of woman found dead along I-40 in Orange County
- Presidential Candidate Bernie Sanders kicks off college tour at UNC-Chapel Hill
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now