ORANGE, BEACH, Ala. (WKRG) — A heartwarming rescue is caught on camera just when people along the Gulf Coast need to see something like this the most.
Cody Strickland sent WKRG News 5 the video of the doe struggling in the waters of Orange Beach Pass, and people coming to her rescue.
Strickland wrote on Facebook:
“With all the negativity in the world today, I just want to throw out some positive vibes. Today we were gonna take a little ride out and came across a doe in distress right in the middle of the orange beach pass. We got her over near the sandbar but she fell deep into the rocks. With a little heart and a few scrapes we were able to successfully get her onto the swim platform and to safety. She was a little beat up, exhausted, and scared but she will be fine. She fell about 5 feet down between the rocks and would have never made it out. Feels good to share positive vibes. Feel free to share! “
- Betty White says she’s doing perfectly fine despite the coronavirus pandemic
- 2 WWII veterans who are lifelong friends celebrate 96th and 97th birthdays together
- Valor, 2-year-old NC horse born on Memorial Day, dies following snake bite infection
- Loggerhead sea turtle ran over by vehicle while laying eggs at Cape Hatteras National Seashore beach
- 13-year-old student graduates from community college, earns 4 associate’s degrees
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now