A baby deer needed a nudging from its mother as it got scared halfway through crossing a road in Washington State on Thursday.
The frightened baby deer was curled up near the middle of the road — and appeared to be lifeless.
In video, the mother carefully approached her baby but quickly looked up after hearing a possible car coming down the road.
The baby deer started to move and the mother then nudged the baby to stand up and walk away with her.
The pair then slowly walked down the road together.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- FIRE BREAKS OUT AT GLENWOOD SOUTH BAR IN RALEIGH
- FLORIDA REPUBLICAN LEADER POSTS SUPPORT FOR ROSEANNE’S TWEET
- 2 OFFICERS TREATED WITH NARCAN AFTER EXPOSURE TO WHITE POWDER
- WATCH: WOMAN PULLED OVER FOR DRIVING BUMPER CAR ON CHINA ROAD
- KRISPY KREME GIVING AWAY FREE DOUGHNUTS FRIDAY