DOUGLAS COUNTY, Ga. (WNCN) – A sheriff’s deputy in Georgia will probably never leave her car door open again.
The deputy was out on duty at the time and when she came back to her cruiser, she found a goat snacking on some of her paperwork she left on her front seat.
She tried to get the goat out, but he was too busy with his meal to be bothered.
When the goat finally left he head-butted the deputy on the way.
Neither the deputy nor the goat were injured.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- Pennsylvania halts alcohol sales in bars, restaurants night before Thanksgiving
- Melania Trump’s error puts Oregon Christmas tree farm in spotlight
- Salvation Army of Wake County handing out Thanksgiving baskets on Tuesday
- Wake Forest offering service for Santa Claus to call children
- 3-day ticket blitz, 130 $100 citations for going maskless