BOSTON (AP) – Boston College is back to being a running team, and that’s fine with quarterback Phil Jurkovec.
He’s thrown for 300-plus yards in four of his first five games for Boston College — the most prolific start of an Eagles career ever.
But Jurkovec was happy to let the running game take over in a 48-27 victory over Georgia Tech.
The Eagles ran for 264 yards in all, with Jurkovec providing 94 of them to lead the way.
He also threw for 145 yards and two Boston College touchdowns.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- Pfizer’s COVID-19 vaccine low temperature requirement poses challenges
- NC man fired for forgetting doctor’s note after negative COVID-19 test
- Venezuela judge convicts 6 American oil execs, orders prison
- Nash County deputy seriously injured in crash in Rocky Mount, police say
- Woman says mother died following horrific neglect at Charlotte nursing home