SYRACUSE, N.Y. (AP) – Seldom-used running back Shedro Louis scored on touchdown runs of 75 and 52 yards as Liberty stayed undefeated, downing Syracuse 38-21.
Liberty quarterback Malik Willis passed for another touchdown and ran for another score,
Louis, a third-string sophomore, rushed for a career-high 170 yards for the Flames (5-0).
Liberty, which averaged 250 yards on the ground entering the game, had 258 yards rushing in the first half alone and 338 for the game.
- Can at-home tests reduce cancer deaths?
- Love for rare bourbon may cause heads to roll in Oregon agency
- Living Glizzy Golden: Raleigh ate more hot dogs than any other city in U.S. during 2022
- LeBron James becomes NBA’s all-time leading scorer
- ‘Everyone has an issue that we may not recognize or know about.’ Event at ECU raises mental health awareness