GREENSBORO, N.C. (WNCN) – The Atlantic Coast Conference released kickoff times and networks for games the weekend of Nov. 7.
No. 15 North Carolina and Duke will kick off in Durham at noon on ESPN 2.
A potential top 5 matchup looms between Clemson and Notre Dame. The No. 1 Tigers and No. 4 Fighting Irish kick off at 7:30 p.m. on NBC.
N.C. State plays a rare Friday-night game with Miami coming to Carter-Finley Stadium. The Pack and Canes will be broadcast on ESPN at 7:30 p.m.
Friday, Nov. 6
Miami at NC State, 7:30 p.m., ESPN
- North Carolina at Duke, Noon, ESPN2
- Liberty at Virginia Tech, Noon, ACC Network
- Boston College at Syracuse, 2 p.m., RSN
- Pitt at Florida State, 4 p.m., ACC Network
- Clemson at Notre Dame, 7:30 p.m., NBC
- Louisville at Virginia, 8 p.m., ACC Network
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- NC State, William & Mary cancel Monday game due to coronavirus
- Suspect sought in deadly Jacksonville shooting
- Wake Forest teen battling colon cancer ‘thankful’ for support and spending holiday with family
- Thousands travel through RDU over Thanksgiving, but numbers plummet from last year
- 1 wounded after shots fired into car along Glenwood Avenue in North Raleigh