RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) – The ACC Network has been in the works a long time.
On Thursday, the network will finally go live – bringing Atlantic Coast Conference fans closer to the teams they love.
On Facebook, the Network and ACC schools have been posting teasers and count down images leading up to the launch.
On Wednesday, an image of the number 1 appeared on Facebook pages associated with the ACC Network.
But that particular “1” looked strikingly familiar.
The same looking numeral appeared on The Beatles 2000 album “1.”
Other countdown images have included numbers with ACC athletes who wore the same number.
No. 5 and Syracuse’s Donovan McNabb, No. 9 and N.C. State’s Mario Williams, 15 and Syracuse’s Carmelo Anthony, and No. 19 with UNC’s Mia Hamm.
The ACC Network got by with a little help from their friends with the final number.
- Mother and son identified in Hope Mills double homicide, police say
- Friday the 13th vandalism leaves 12 school buses out of order in Fayetteville
- House members hold hearing on potential post-Roe v. Wade nation
- Fayetteville drunk driver crashes car in front of KFC, deputies arrest him for assault, possession of firearm by felon
- Biden invokes Defense Production Act for formula shortage