RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) — It’s now week 7 and the Carolina Panthers are on a roll!
Since Kyle Allen stepped in as starting quarterback, the Panthers are 4-0, including an impressive win in week 6 against the Buccaneers in London.
Now, the team gets a bye week. But, on a week that is generally supposed to be about rest and resetting, the Panthers are faced with a dilemma.
Quarterback Cam Newton is expected to be back at practice and will surely be looking to take over again as the starter.
What will head coach Ron Rivera do? What would you do? The crew will discuss that and more on the week 7 edition of Black and Blue Huddle!
- US announces sanctions against Iran for attempted election interference
- Searches for ‘When does the debate end’ spike 3,000 percent as candidates wrap up final confrontation
- Debate quiz: Who said it? Biden or Trump?
- Who won the Trump-Biden debate? 6 key moments from the final showdown
- FACT CHECK: Examining claims from last Trump-Biden debate
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now