RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) — It’s now week 7 and the Carolina Panthers are on a roll!
Since Kyle Allen stepped in as starting quarterback, the Panthers are 4-0, including an impressive win in week 6 against the Buccaneers in London.
Now, the team gets a bye week. But, on a week that is generally supposed to be about rest and resetting, the Panthers are faced with a dilemma.
Quarterback Cam Newton is expected to be back at practice and will surely be looking to take over again as the starter.
What will head coach Ron Rivera do? What would you do? The crew will discuss that and more on the week 7 edition of Black and Blue Huddle!
- Chemical that triggered evacuation in Clayton meant to be used in ventilated area
- Student charged after using stapler as a weapon, school put on lockdown
- Go live from the red carpet before the 53rd Annual CMA Awards
- Frankie Ballard ‘excited, nervous’ to co-host CMA Awards red carpet special
- 9-car crash closes US 70 for 90 minutes in Selma
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now