RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) – The Carolina Hurricanes unveiled a new road uniform for the 2019-20 season on Tuesday.
The white jerseys with red and black details join “Canes” across the front of the jersey.
In a post on Twitter, the Canes said “A new look for a new era.” An Instagram post reads “Bold. Clean. Canes.”
The new uniforms have received overwhelming approval from the internet.
The likes of the Charlotte Hornets, Durham Bulls and Scotty McCreary all gave their stamp of approval.
A new team owner and new head coach have revamped the team over the last two years.
Opening night for the Canes is Oct. 3 at the PNC Arena.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- NC mom says Scarowinds is ‘unsafe’ after 3 fights break out in park
- Camp Lejeune service member, woman charged with LSD trafficking
- Raleigh police investigating after man shot at residence
- Group forms human chain to free stranded dolphins in Florida
- Johnston County interim superintendent addresses concerns of parents, students