RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) – The Carolina Hurricanes unveiled a new road uniform for the 2019-20 season on Tuesday.
The white jerseys with red and black details join “Canes” across the front of the jersey.
In a post on Twitter, the Canes said “A new look for a new era.” An Instagram post reads “Bold. Clean. Canes.”
The new uniforms have received overwhelming approval from the internet.
The likes of the Charlotte Hornets, Durham Bulls and Scotty McCreary all gave their stamp of approval.
A new team owner and new head coach have revamped the team over the last two years.
Opening night for the Canes is Oct. 3 at the PNC Arena.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- Tepper says no decision yet on future of QB Cam Newton
- Franklin County animal advocates take concerns about shelter to commissioners
- Interim chancellor: Report detailing UNC’s crime response, reporting is ‘extremely concerning’
- NC receiving funds to elevate I-95 after repeated flooding
- Habitual felon escapes prison work release assignment in Durham