RALEIGH, N.C. (AP) – Sebastian Aho recorded a career-high five points and tied his personal best with three goals, and the Carolina Hurricanes snapped the Minnesota Wild’s five-game winning streak with a 6-2 victory.
Teuvo Teravainen added three assists. Lucas Wallmark, Andrei Svechnikov and Joel Edmundson also scored for the Hurricanes.
Carolina won for the third time in four games.
Petr Mrazek stopped 22 shots for his NHL-leading 10th home win. Ryan Donato and Mats Zuccarello scored for Minnesota.
- 3 dead in NC crash that splits car into 2 pieces, triggers fire
- 1,908 new COVID-19 cases reported in NC Sunday
- Driver thought to have crashed into the Cape Fear River found safe
- 10-time Langley Speedway champion Shawn Balluzzo dies following crash
- Advice on how to talk to your kids about race, current racial tensions
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now