RALEIGH, N.C. (AP) – Sebastian Aho recorded a career-high five points and tied his personal best with three goals, and the Carolina Hurricanes snapped the Minnesota Wild’s five-game winning streak with a 6-2 victory.
Teuvo Teravainen added three assists. Lucas Wallmark, Andrei Svechnikov and Joel Edmundson also scored for the Hurricanes.
Carolina won for the third time in four games.
Petr Mrazek stopped 22 shots for his NHL-leading 10th home win. Ryan Donato and Mats Zuccarello scored for Minnesota.
- Boy finds live grenade while magnetic fishing in Moore County
- Former Triangle doctor killed during fight with driver inside share driver car in SC, police say
- Jordan HS football coach Anthony Barbour steps down
- ‘A hidden gem’: Fort Bragg’s Fisher House serves injured military members and their families
- Teen who raped 5-year-old girl gets 4 years in a juvenile prison