RALEIGH, N.C. (AP) — Josh Archibald scored his second goal of the game in overtime, NHL points leader Leon Draisaitl had a goal and two assists, and the Edmonton Oilers beat the Carolina Hurricanes 4-3.
Draisaitl set up Archibald’s goal 3:57 into overtime for his 95th point of the season.
Kailer Yamamoto also scored for Edmonton, and Mike Smith had 28 saves.
Sebastian Aho had two goals and an assist for Carolina, including a tying goal with 5:02 left in the third period.
Edmonton scored twice in a 28-second span in the second period for a 3-2 lead.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- 31 people tested in COVID-19 outbreak at Clayton nursing home; some workers walked out last week
- ‘I’ve got to be there for them,’ says Raleigh hospice certified nursing assistant
- ‘Memories are everything’: Cleveland product Caiden Norman treasures role with ECU despite limited playing chances
- 1-year-old shot in head in NC town, police say
- Duke law student recovers from coronavirus, wants others to learn from his experience
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now