RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) — What was supposed to be Game One between the Carolina Hurricanes and Boston Bruins in the Stanley Cup Playoffs has been postponed until Wednesday.
The Canes and Bruins were set to be on the ice at 8 p.m. Tuesday, but the Tampa Bay Lightning and Columbus Blue Jackets contest went into its fifth overtime, causing the NHL to make a change.
The Canes will now play at 11 a.m. on Wednesday.
- Moving Forward: Local attorney says change needs to happen within balance of law
- Can the coronavirus travel more than 6 feet in the air?
- ‘Lead from the front’: Vietnam combat veteran shares lessons in leadership
- XFL football games to return spring of 2022
- Newsfeed Now: Burn victim goes viral on TikTok; Sonic employees go over & beyond for 7-year-old in Arkansas
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now