RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) — What was supposed to be Game One between the Carolina Hurricanes and Boston Bruins in the Stanley Cup Playoffs has been postponed until Wednesday.
The Canes and Bruins were set to be on the ice at 8 p.m. Tuesday, but the Tampa Bay Lightning and Columbus Blue Jackets contest went into its fifth overtime, causing the NHL to make a change.
The Canes will now play at 11 a.m. on Wednesday.
- Biggest snow of season still on track overnight for central NC
- Convenience vs. privacy: How apps like Facebook Messenger spy on users
- Anticipation of snow leads to schedule changes for central NC schools, colleges
- Protesters call for better living conditions in Durham public housing
- Fayetteville city leaders vote not to demolish Market House, still want it changed in some way