RALEIGH, N.C. (AP) – Erik Haula had a goal and an assist and Charlie Lindgren made 33 saves in his first start of the season, leading the Carolina Hurricanes to a 3-1 win over the Montreal Canadiens.
Sebastian Aho also scored and Teuvo Teravainen had two assists for the Hurricanes, who won their second straight game after a three-game losing streak.
Ryan Dzingel scored into an empty net.
Max Domi scored for the seventh straight game for the Canadiens, who dropped their third straight and closed out a seven-game trip with a record of 3-4.
(Copyright 2020 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Two displaced after Durham apartment fire
- At least five displaced, one injured in Durham boarding house fire
- Track coach remembers NC teen killed in hit-and-run as star athlete
- Virginia’s highest court upholds weapons ban at gun rally
- Carolina drops OT decision to Anaheim for 3rd straight loss
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now