RALEIGH, N.C. (AP) – Steven Stamkos had a goal and an assist, Nikita Kucherov had two assists and the Tampa Bay Lightning beat the Carolina Hurricanes 3-1 for their seventh straight victory.
Andrei Vasilevskiy stopped 28 shots and Mitchell Stephens and Brayden Point also scored for the Lightning.
Andrei Svechnikov scored for Carolina, which lost its second straight and fell to 2-2 on its seven-game homestand.
The Lightning’s winning streak includes just the second sweep of a four-game trip in franchise history.
The games were Tampa Bay at Buffalo, Montreal, Ottawa and Carolina over a six-day period.
(Copyright 2020 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Two displaced after Durham apartment fire
- At least five displaced, one injured in Durham boarding house fire
- Track coach remembers NC teen killed in hit-and-run as star athlete
- Virginia’s highest court upholds weapons ban at gun rally
- Carolina drops OT decision to Anaheim for 3rd straight loss
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now