CHARLOTTE, N.C. (WNCN) – The Carolina Panthers will be featured in season four of Amazon’s “All or Nothing” season-long documentary, the team announced Wednesday.
The program brings fans behind the scenes of NFL teams as they battle through the season.
The show will five into the team’s disastrous 2018 campaign that saw the team fall apart after a strong start.
Other story lines include the signing of Eric Reid, the final year for Julius Peppers and Cam Newton’s shoulder problems.
The Dallas Cowboys, Los Angeles Rams and Arizona Cardinals have previously been featured.
“All or Nothing” is available for Amazon Prime members.
Season four with the Panthers premieres July 19.
Latest headlines from CBS17.com:
- 5 guys arrested after fight at Five Guys restaurant in Florida
- Wife convicted in Georgia soldier’s death, guilty of murder
- VIDEO: 6-year-old baseball coach gets ejected, kicks dirt on ump, tosses bats on field
- Florida man tries to steal car, arrested when he can’t drive a stick shift
- Luke Combs announced as first performer for 2020 Carolina Country Music Festival
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now