CHARLOTTE, N.C. (WNCN) – The Carolina Panthers will be featured in season four of Amazon’s “All or Nothing” season-long documentary, the team announced Wednesday.
The program brings fans behind the scenes of NFL teams as they battle through the season.
The show will five into the team’s disastrous 2018 campaign that saw the team fall apart after a strong start.
Other story lines include the signing of Eric Reid, the final year for Julius Peppers and Cam Newton’s shoulder problems.
The Dallas Cowboys, Los Angeles Rams and Arizona Cardinals have previously been featured.
“All or Nothing” is available for Amazon Prime members.
Season four with the Panthers premieres July 19.
Latest headlines from CBS17.com:
- Minneapolis police station torched amid George Floyd protests
- Motorcyclist killed in crash on Glenwood Avenue Friday morning, Raleigh police say
- Police bring outside agency in to investigate racist comments on TV station’s Facebook page
- Chase Elliott ends week of misery with overdue Cup victory
- Domestic violence suspect stabbed California K-9 before officers fatally shot him, police say
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now