CHARLOTTE, N.C. (WNCN) – The Carolina Panthers will be featured in season four of Amazon’s “All or Nothing” season-long documentary, the team announced Wednesday.
The program brings fans behind the scenes of NFL teams as they battle through the season.
The show will five into the team’s disastrous 2018 campaign that saw the team fall apart after a strong start.
Other story lines include the signing of Eric Reid, the final year for Julius Peppers and Cam Newton’s shoulder problems.
The Dallas Cowboys, Los Angeles Rams and Arizona Cardinals have previously been featured.
“All or Nothing” is available for Amazon Prime members.
Season four with the Panthers premieres July 19.
Latest headlines from CBS17.com:
- Karen forms near Caribbean, still watching Jerry and soon-to-be Lorenzo
- GM adds 2 model years to recall involving welds in small SUVs
- NC fugitive who tricked 4 bondsmen is caught after 8-hour standoff
- Residents excited as 1st grocery store opens in downtown Raleigh
- Thomas’ TD return helps NC State beat Ball State 34-23
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now