RALEIGH, NC (WNCN) – From game recaps to features to fantasy football, CBS 17’s Alyssa Rae, Arran Anderson, Russ Bradley and Caslee Sims break down everything you need to know about the Carolina Panthers and more.
The Panthers are coming off of a 20-14 loss to the Buccaneers that knocked them to 0-2 so far this season.
Black & Blue Huddle will air at 11:30 p.m. on Saturday evening, and since the Panthers played Thursday night, you will hear insight for their next game against the Arizona Cardinals as well as a recap of the team’s previous game.
Every Friday at 1 p.m., CBS 17 will host a digital version of Black & Blue Huddle.
Share your thoughts about the Panthers and the rest of the NFL by going to our Twitter @WNCN or follow us on Facebook at WNCNTV.
- Panthers rule quarterback Cam Newton out for Sunday
- Ron Rivera pulls plug on press conference after repeated Cam Newton questions
- Week 3 preview: Panthers visit Cardinals and other NFL storylines
- Cam Newton misses practice for second straight day
- Cam Newton not with Panthers during Tuesday’s practice
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now