INDIANAPOLIS (AP) – Nyheim Hines scored on two punt returns and set up another score with a 40-yard punt return to help the Indianapolis Colts pull away from Carolina 38-6.
Indy won for the first time in five weeks. Hines broke the franchise’s single-game record with 195 yards on punt returns.
It was the highest total by any NFL player in 15 years.
The Panthers have lost seven straight. Both teams have already been eliminated from the playoffs.
- A look at how Wake County is prioritizing vaccine distribution
- 2 men killed, 2-year-old injured in shooting at Asheboro apartment complex
- Dr. Fauci says it’s ‘liberating’ to be a part of a science-friendly administration
- California man arrested in double murder of wife, daughter
- Rezoning petition could pave way for new Panthers stadium