INDIANAPOLIS (AP) – Nyheim Hines scored on two punt returns and set up another score with a 40-yard punt return to help the Indianapolis Colts pull away from Carolina 38-6.
Indy won for the first time in five weeks. Hines broke the franchise’s single-game record with 195 yards on punt returns.
It was the highest total by any NFL player in 15 years.
The Panthers have lost seven straight. Both teams have already been eliminated from the playoffs.
- Surgeon General: Here’s how you can make a cloth mask today in just a few easy steps
- Funeral held for NC deputy who died from COVID-19
- Cruise ship with 2 deaths, 12 COVID-19 cases finally docks in Florida after days of limbo
- State, national firefighters work to contain wildfires in NC mountains
- Some in Raleigh experiencing slower internet speeds amid stay-at-home order
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now