SPARTANBURG, S.C. (WNCN) — As the fans lined up, excited to see the 2019 edition of the Carolina Panthers, they were met with an annual favorite: Panthers Fan Fest.
There’s always buzz in Spartanburg, the home of Panthers training camp for the 25th straight year. Fans of all ages came out to support the black and blue.
The fans get three weeks to get an up close and personal look at the team while they’re in town.
- Military veterans say racism in the ranks often isn’t camouflaged: ‘It hurt me dearly’
- President Trump tweets support for college football season amid pandemic
- Second stimulus checks: Where we stand as a new week begins
- President Trump announces he will not be coming to NC for nomination acceptance speech
- Delta Dental of NC supports communities, families across the state
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now