SPARTANBURG, S.C. (WNCN) — As the fans lined up, excited to see the 2019 edition of the Carolina Panthers, they were met with an annual favorite: Panthers Fan Fest.
There’s always buzz in Spartanburg, the home of Panthers training camp for the 25th straight year. Fans of all ages came out to support the black and blue.
The fans get three weeks to get an up close and personal look at the team while they’re in town.
- New wheels: Pickup trucks replacing minivans as go-to ‘mom-mobile’
- Report finds majority of “possession of firearm” cases dismissed in Durham County
- Eye on the Storm | Aug. 14
- North Carolina lawmakers unveil tax refund bill
- Police release sketch of Fayetteville rape suspect
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now