SPARTANBURG, S.C. (WNCN) — As the fans lined up, excited to see the 2019 edition of the Carolina Panthers, they were met with an annual favorite: Panthers Fan Fest.
There’s always buzz in Spartanburg, the home of Panthers training camp for the 25th straight year. Fans of all ages came out to support the black and blue.
The fans get three weeks to get an up close and personal look at the team while they’re in town.
- End of an era: Crews to raise Durham’s famous ‘can opener’ bridge
- Many NC colleges, universities waiving application fees this week
- RECALL: Over 6,000 pounds of ready-to-eat meat sold at Walmart recalled nationwide
- Toddler girl shot in head is killed, mom wounded after shots fired into home
- Search for plane underway near RDU after radar lost, distress signal sent
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now