SEATTLE, Wash. (WNCN) — Former Carolina Panthers tight end Greg Olsen is signing a one-year, $7 million deal that includes $5.5M guaranteed with the Seahawks, sources say.
Olsen visited and negotiated with Buffalo, Seattle and Washington but felt most comfortable with the Seahawks, according to ESPN insider Adam Schefter.
Olsen was cut by the Panthers on January 30 after both sides mutually agreed to part ways.
In nine seasons with the Panthers, Olsen amassed 524 receptions, 6463 receiving yards and 39 touchdowns.
- Many flock to Falls Lake on July 4th despite record COVID-19 cases
- Wake County leaders to vote Monday on Juneteenth holiday
- Severe thunderstorm warning issued for parts of Wake, Nash and Franklin counties
- NC girls, their parents among 5 killed in interstate crash
- US flag ordered down at construction site; could be ‘target’ for protesters
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now