SEATTLE, Wash. (WNCN) — Former Carolina Panthers tight end Greg Olsen is signing a one-year, $7 million deal that includes $5.5M guaranteed with the Seahawks, sources say.
Olsen visited and negotiated with Buffalo, Seattle and Washington but felt most comfortable with the Seahawks, according to ESPN insider Adam Schefter.
Olsen was cut by the Panthers on January 30 after both sides mutually agreed to part ways.
In nine seasons with the Panthers, Olsen amassed 524 receptions, 6463 receiving yards and 39 touchdowns.
- Grocery chain El Super fined $447K for not providing COVID-19 supplemental paid sick leave at three Southern California locations
- Johnston County votes to make masks optional for K-12 students
- WFPD: Woman stuffs keys into her mouth after telling police she wasn’t driving
- Israel to offer 3rd COVID booster shot to older citizens
- Washington Football Team president says list of names substantially narrowed down