CHARLOTTE, N.C. (AP) — The Carolina Panthers are expected to be without running back Christian McCaffrey and top pass rusher Brian Burns for Sunday’s game against Washington.
Panthers coach Matt Rhule said both players are doubtful after missing practice.
Burns has a knee injury and McCaffrey is still bothered by a thigh issue.
Cornerback Troy Pride is also doubtful for the game with a hip injury and left tackle Russell Okung missed practice with a lingering calf injury.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- Suspect in NC I-95 road rage shooting that killed mother of 6 appears before judge
- Elementary school principal accused of sexually abusing at least 9 students
- Ex-officer who killed Daunte Wright released from jail after posting bond
- Chauvin trial: Defense expert blames George Floyd’s death on heart rhythm problem
- House panel votes to advance bill on slavery reparations