Way to go, Christian!
The Carolina Panthers Mr. Do-it-all running back gifted two Super Bowl tickets to a Marine and his wife, thanking him for his service to our country.
Though the Panthers won’t be playing when the lights come on during Super Bowl Sunday, the deed itself was good enough!
The tickets will go to Sgt Maj. Luis Leiva who is stationed at Camp Lejeune. Leiva has provided nearly 30 years of service to the United States, according to McCaffrey.
McCaffrey tweeted about the gift earlier on Wednesday.
McCaffrey teamed up with USAA and the Marine Corps Association & Foundation to award Leiva two tickets to the game in Miami.
- Illinois lawmakers introduce bill to ban Native American mascots that don’t have tribe approval
- New NC poll: Sanders leads tight primary race, Gov. Cooper has highest job approval in state
- Crash closes I-85 near Durham; detour in place
- Quaden’s family declines Disney trip, will donate money to charities
- Coronavirus: How to protect yourself
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now