CLEMSON, S.C. (AP) – Paul Atkinson had 20 points beat an Atlantic Coast Conference opponent for a second straight season with a 54-45 win over Clemson on Sunday.
The Bulldogs lost an eight-point second-half lead before rallying back for their seven straight win.
Jordan Bruner added 10 points and a game-high 13 rebounds as stung the ACC for a second consecutive season after beating Miami 77-73 last December.
Clemson was held to 32 percent shooting and made just four of its 20 attempts from three-point range.
Hunter Tyson had 11 points to lead the Tigers, who scored their fewest points this season.
- Florida emergency chief strongly discourages ‘vaccine tourism’ flights
- Biden to lay out plan to ramp up COVID-19 vaccine distribution
- Can’t make it to Memphis? Elvis Presley’s Graceland starting virtual tours
- Live: What else is in Biden’s $1.9T coronavirus plan?
- ‘Strong evidence’ suggests Capitol rioters intended to ‘capture and assassinate’ officials, US prosecutors say