SOUTH BEND, Ind. (AP) – T.J. Gibbs led five Notre Dame players in double figures with 17 points and John Mooney had his seventh straight double-double in a 82-56 rout of visiting Alabama A&M.
Mooney’s 10th double-double of the season – 16 points and 18 rebounds — came in the last non-conference game for Mike Brey’s Fighting Irish (9-4).
Reserve Dane Goodwin had 12 points while Prentiss Hubb and Juwan Durham each had 11 points for Notre Dame.
Gerron Scissum had 15 points, Cameron Alford 14 and Garrett Hicks 11 for Dylan Howard’s Bulldogs (3-8).
(Copyright 2019 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- President Trump releases full CBS ’60 Minutes’ interview ahead of air date
- Here’s the story behind that viral video of Joe Biden hugging a Parkland shooting victim’s child
- The final Biden-Trump presidential debate: What to know, how to watch
- 2 arrested in connection with nearly 40 catalytic converter thefts across Raleigh
- Chick-fil-A sauces coming to stores in Georgia
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now