SOUTH BEND, Ind. (AP) – T.J. Gibbs led five Notre Dame players in double figures with 17 points and John Mooney had his seventh straight double-double in a 82-56 rout of visiting Alabama A&M.
Mooney’s 10th double-double of the season – 16 points and 18 rebounds — came in the last non-conference game for Mike Brey’s Fighting Irish (9-4).
Reserve Dane Goodwin had 12 points while Prentiss Hubb and Juwan Durham each had 11 points for Notre Dame.
Gerron Scissum had 15 points, Cameron Alford 14 and Garrett Hicks 11 for Dylan Howard’s Bulldogs (3-8).
(Copyright 2019 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Violinist plays her instrument as surgeons remove brain tumor
- USDA finalizes new food stamp work requirements
- 2-year-old hugs pizza delivery driver not knowing he just lost his daughter
- Social media companies battling misinformation ahead of 2020 election
- Health officials warn of scam products claiming to prevent, treat coronavirus
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now