SOUTH BEND, Ind. (AP) – T.J. Gibbs led five Notre Dame players in double figures with 17 points and John Mooney had his seventh straight double-double in a 82-56 rout of visiting Alabama A&M.
Mooney’s 10th double-double of the season – 16 points and 18 rebounds — came in the last non-conference game for Mike Brey’s Fighting Irish (9-4).
Reserve Dane Goodwin had 12 points while Prentiss Hubb and Juwan Durham each had 11 points for Notre Dame.
Gerron Scissum had 15 points, Cameron Alford 14 and Garrett Hicks 11 for Dylan Howard’s Bulldogs (3-8).
(Copyright 2019 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- SC city councilwoman accused of telling officer, ‘Take your white self back to the white neighborhood’
- Man shot after ‘disturbance between neighbors’ in Fayetteville, police say
- Trump commutes longtime friend Roger Stone’s sentence for crimes related to Russia investigation
- Wake County suspends high school sports, co-curricular activities indefinitely
- Missing NC mom found dead, 2 charged, police say
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now