BLACKSBURG, Va. (AP) – P.J. Horne scored a career-high 18 points to lift Virginia Tech to a 67-57 victory over Pittsburgh.
Horne hit 6 of 9 from the floor, including a career-high four 3-pointers for the Hokies, who snapped a five-game losing streak.
Au’Diese Toney and Justin Champignie scored 12 points each to lead the Panthers, who lost for the fifth time in the past seven games.
(Copyright 2020 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- NCAA cancels fall championships as major football marches on
- Students concerned following reports of large gatherings off UNC’s campus
- 59 Confederate symbols have been removed, relocated or renamed since George Floyd’s death, report says
- President Trump admits he’s blocking postal cash to stop mail-in votes
- ‘Everywhere was a mess,’ says store owner after man killed at Fayetteville gas station
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now