BOSTON (AP) — Elijah Hughes scored 28 points and Buddy Boeheim added 21 to lead Syracuse to an 84-71 victory over Boston College.
Bourama Sidibe had 12 rebounds for the Orange.
Derryck Thornton scored 18 points, Jay Heath had 17 and Steffon Mitchell had 11 rebounds and 10 assists for BC.
Thornton had six and Heath had five of a school-record 19 3-pointers for the Eagles, who have lost four in a row heading into the regular-season finale against No. 7 Florida State.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- UNC-Chapel Hill says fall semester goal is ‘full return to in-person instruction’
- Study finds masks, dining rules help curb spread
- Experiment in guaranteed income leads to more work and better health, analysis shows
- NC school music teacher Brian McMath nominated for Grammy Award
- NC Republicans look to allow some school districts to bring students back