CHARLOTTESVILLE, Va. (AP) — Kihei Clark scored 18 points, including a 3-pointer with 28 seconds left, and No. 22 Virginia recovered after blowing a 14-point second-half lead and beat No. 10 Louisville 57-54.
The Cavaliers won for the 10th time in 11 games and moved into a tie with the Cardinals for second place in the league standings.
The result left the door open for No. 7 Florida State to claim the league title with a victory against Boston College.
Mamadi Diakite added 17 points and eight rebounds for Virginia in his final game at John Paul Jones Arena.
Jordan Nowora had 18 points and 11 rebounds and Enoch scored 11 for the Cardinals.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- Durham County employees to work remotely to conserve fuel during shortage across NC
- REX Hospital Open returns after being canceled last year due to pandemic
- Red Hat adding more than 500 jobs with many coming to Raleigh
- Why a warning to not panic buy turned into a run on fuel in NC
- Ohio to raffle off $1 million a week for 5 weeks to adults vaccinated against COVID-19