BLACKSBURG, Va. (AP) – Devin Vassell tied an ACC record by going 7 of 7 from 3-point range and helping fifth-ranked Florida State beat Virginia Tech 74-63.
The Seminoles rebounded from a loss at Virginia this week that snapped a 10-game winning streak.
Tyrece Radford scored 18 for Virginia Tech, which lost its third straight game Saturday.
(Copyright 2020 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Doctors warn about slightly different symptoms with delta variant of COVID
- Fayetteville motorcyclist hit by Dodge Charger, killed; driver, passenger on the run
- Woman shot while in bed in targeted shooting, Durham police say
- Mainly dry on Sunday, rain returns Monday and Tuesday
- NC health care systems need to fill hundreds of nurse vacancies amid shortage