TALLAHASSEE, Fla. (AP) – M.J. Walker and Patrick Williams each scored 14 points as No. 8 Florida State beat Miami 99-81 for a season sweep.
Devin Vassell had 13 points and Wyatt Wilkes scored 11 for the Seminoles.
They outrebounded Miami 46-24 and made 16 of 17 free-throw attempts.
Florida State coach Leonard Hamilton made an effort to rest two starting guards, Trent Forrest and Vassell, with a top-10 showdown at Duke coming up Monday.
Isaiah Wong had a career-high 23 points on 8 of 12 shooting for Miami. Florida State won 83-79 in overtime at Miami on Jan. 18.
(Copyright 2020 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- Gusts, damaging straight-line winds possible as thunderstorms hit Lee, Moore, Chatham counties
- SC city councilwoman accused of telling officer, ‘Take your white self back to the white neighborhood’
- Man shot after ‘disturbance between neighbors’ in Fayetteville, police say
- Trump commutes longtime friend Roger Stone’s sentence for crimes related to Russia investigation
- Wake County suspends high school sports, co-curricular activities indefinitely
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now