TALLAHASSEE, Fla. (AP) – M.J. Walker and Patrick Williams each scored 14 points as No. 8 Florida State beat Miami 99-81 for a season sweep.
Devin Vassell had 13 points and Wyatt Wilkes scored 11 for the Seminoles.
They outrebounded Miami 46-24 and made 16 of 17 free-throw attempts.
Florida State coach Leonard Hamilton made an effort to rest two starting guards, Trent Forrest and Vassell, with a top-10 showdown at Duke coming up Monday.
Isaiah Wong had a career-high 23 points on 8 of 12 shooting for Miami. Florida State won 83-79 in overtime at Miami on Jan. 18.
(Copyright 2020 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- NC man charged after killing dad, wounding brother in stabbing, deputies say
- Chapel Hill officials ask UNC to relocate ‘Silent Sam’ statue away from town
- ‘A miracle’ plane did not catch fire after 3 students, pilot injured in Cumberland County crash
- Wake Tech programs help train, re-train workforce for technical jobs
- ‘So, so scary’ — 3 killed in 2 separate shootings in Raleigh in just hours
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now