TALLAHASSEE, Fla. (AP) – Wyatt Wilkes scored 19 points and No. 5 Florida State held off Notre Dame 85-84 for its 10th straight victory.
Wilkes drilled 5 of 6 from 3-point range and the Seminoles made 12 of 18 from beyond the arc.
Florida State missed its last nine shots from the floor and Notre Dame nearly took advantage.
The Fighting Irish had a few chances in the final moments, including Rex Pflueger’s desperation 3-pointer that fell short at the buzzer.
(Copyright 2020 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- US officials tell Bernie Sanders that Russia is trying to help him win the 2020 presidential election
- Judge orders NC dentist accused of sexually abusing patients to pay accuser $4M
- SC state flag doesn’t have an official design, yet
- Wells Fargo to pay $3 billion to resolve probes into fake accounts
- Ex-nurse gets 13 years for hurting babies in NICU
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now