DURHAM, N.C. (AP) – Deon Jackson and Mataeo Durant each scored on a pair of touchdown runs as Duke won for the first time in three home games against UNC Charlotte Saturday night.
Isaiah Fisher-Smith blocked two punts that led to Duke touchdowns, one of those in the first quarter as the Blue Devils built a 17-point lead.
UNC Charlotte fell to 0-3 all-time against Atlantic Coast Conference opponents.
(Copyright 2020 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed without permission.)
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- Wednesday, December 2nd: Live music by Jay James, Jolly Raleigh scavenger hunt clue #2
- Black and Blue Kickoff Live: After devastating Panthers loss, conversation still swirls on who is to blame
- City finds 40 Housing Code violations at Durham apartments
- Local artist Jay James rocks out to ‘Watch The Leaves’
- Mental Wellness Wednesday: Start reconnecting with others using these simple steps