DURHAM, N.C. (AP) — Duke receiver Jake Bobo is out indefinitely with a broken clavicle.
Team spokesman Art Chase said Bobo had surgery Friday, a day after he broke his right collarbone during practice.
Bobo had 10 catches for 167 yards and a touchdown last season, and was a projected starter for a Duke team that lost its top four receivers from last season.
- Rainfall this week will help our drought conditions
- Third person dies from Legionnaire’s disease, NC health officials say
- NC assisted living facility workers accused of running fight club with dementia patients
- 10-year-old kicks attempted rapist in groin, escapes, records say
- Family identifies 84-year-old killed in Nash County house fire
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now