DURHAM, N.C. (AP) — Duke receiver Jake Bobo is out indefinitely with a broken clavicle.
Team spokesman Art Chase said Bobo had surgery Friday, a day after he broke his right collarbone during practice.
Bobo had 10 catches for 167 yards and a touchdown last season, and was a projected starter for a Duke team that lost its top four receivers from last season.
- Tiny airborne particles may pose a big coronavirus problem
- Denver inmate attempts escape by clinging under bus, while handcuffed
- Mother charged with fatally stabbing 5-year-old girl in Chicago
- CBS 17 Job Alert – ARS Rescue Rooter, Tory Burch Outlet holding virtual hiring events
- Strangers crash NC church service on Zoom, post pornography, racial slurs
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now