DURHAM, N.C. (AP) — Duke receiver Jake Bobo is out indefinitely with a broken clavicle.
Team spokesman Art Chase said Bobo had surgery Friday, a day after he broke his right collarbone during practice.
Bobo had 10 catches for 167 yards and a touchdown last season, and was a projected starter for a Duke team that lost its top four receivers from last season.
- Man arrested after trying to use band-aids to fix flat tire
- Trump revives suggestion he’d end birthright citizenship
- Naked man dies following high-speed pursuit in Tennessee
- U.S. athletes punished for protesting at Pan American Games
- Trump moves to end limits on detention of migrant children
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now