DURHAM, N.C. (AP) – Freshman Matthew Hurt scored 20 of his season-high 25 points before halftime and Tre Jones returned from a foot injury to help second-ranked Duke beat Boston College 88-49.
Hurt made 10 of 16 shots and hit 5 of 10 3-pointers to lead the Blue Devils. Duke shot nearly 52 percent.
Jones had 10 assists in his return from a foot sprain that had sidelined him for two games.
CJ Felder had 13 points to lead Boston College. The Eagles shot 34 percent for the game.
(Copyright 2020 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- NC police investigating after person found dead near Walmart
- Tractor-trailer hauling 200 pigs crashes, catches fire on I-95 in Virginia
- Carter’s 3 TDs help carry UNC past Western Carolina 49-9
- CHILLING VIDEO: Footage released of men forcing homicide victim into home
- WATCH LIVE: Police provide details after woman charged in 2003 Stickney Township cold case of newborn twins