DURHAM, N.C. (AP) – Freshman Matthew Hurt scored 20 of his season-high 25 points before halftime and Tre Jones returned from a foot injury to help second-ranked Duke beat Boston College 88-49.
Hurt made 10 of 16 shots and hit 5 of 10 3-pointers to lead the Blue Devils. Duke shot nearly 52 percent.
Jones had 10 assists in his return from a foot sprain that had sidelined him for two games.
CJ Felder had 13 points to lead Boston College. The Eagles shot 34 percent for the game.
(Copyright 2020 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Raleigh police: 1 in hurt by crossfire; suspects later have shootout in vehicles, shooting a 3rd car
- NC man with baby fires shots at multiple people, police say
- LIVE NOW: Dr. Fauci on what’s next for the U.S. in the coronavirus battle
- Patient at Franklin County nursing home tests positive for COVID-19, several others show symptoms
- Ahead of Passover, Durham’s Jewish community adjusts celebrations due to coronavirus
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now