DURHAM, N.C. (AP) – Freshman Matthew Hurt scored 20 of his season-high 25 points before halftime and Tre Jones returned from a foot injury to help second-ranked Duke beat Boston College 88-49.
Hurt made 10 of 16 shots and hit 5 of 10 3-pointers to lead the Blue Devils. Duke shot nearly 52 percent.
Jones had 10 assists in his return from a foot sprain that had sidelined him for two games.
CJ Felder had 13 points to lead Boston College. The Eagles shot 34 percent for the game.
(Copyright 2020 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Duke experts discuss holiday plans and travel amid new COVID-19 variant
- ‘I just want my daughter back,’ mom tells crowd at vigil after teen killed in Raleigh hit and run
- Police investigate after man found dead in southeast Raleigh home
- Child falls from truck, is run over by trailer during eastern NC Christmas parade
- Man arrested in burglary, sexual assault attempt in NC university dorm, police say