PINEHURST, N.C. (WNCN) — Pinehurst’s Josh Martin began golfing when he was three years old.
He went on to amass a junior career that few can rival. One golf publication ranked Martin the fourth-best prodigy golfer of all time.
Martin recently wrapped up a very successful college career at The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill.
So what’s his next step? The PGA Tour? You might be surprised at what’s ahead for him.
- U.S. athletes punished for protesting at Pan American Games
- Trump moves to end limits on detention of migrant children
- New wheels: Pickup trucks replacing minivans as go-to ‘mom-mobile’
- Report finds majority of “possession of firearm” cases dismissed in Durham County
- Eye on the Storm | Aug. 14
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now