PINEHURST, N.C. (WNCN) — Pinehurst’s Josh Martin began golfing when he was three years old.
He went on to amass a junior career that few can rival. One golf publication ranked Martin the fourth-best prodigy golfer of all time.
Martin recently wrapped up a very successful college career at The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill.
So what’s his next step? The PGA Tour? You might be surprised at what’s ahead for him.
- Monday Fur-cast | October 21
- Weather School: Dixon Road Elementary
- Person asking for directions has vehicle stolen at gunpoint, Raleigh police say
- End of an era: Crews to raise Durham’s famous ‘can opener’ bridge
- Many NC colleges, universities waiving application fees this week
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now