Looks like there’s a new Panther cub!
Kia Proctor, the girlfriend of Carolina Panthers’ quarterback Cam Newton, shared a photo Tuesday of her holding their newborn baby.
No word yet on the newborn’s name, and Newton himself hasn’t yet commented or posted about the newest addition to his family.
Newton and Proctor have three other children: 1-year-old Camidas Swain, 2-year-old Sovereign Dior Cambella and 3-year-old Chosen Sebastian.
- NC State Highway Patrol community mourns death of trooper in Wayne County crash
- NC jobless claims hit 26k in a day after averaging 25k a week during Great Recession
- NC-based Krispy Kreme is giving out a free dozen doughnuts to healthcare workers
- Infant among 13 new COVID-19 deaths in Illinois; Nearly 3,500 cases reported
- NC man claimed he had COVID-19, coughed on Walmart customers, police say
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now