RALEIGH, N.C. (AP) – Jonathan Huberdeau had a goal and an assist in the third period, Chris Dreidger stopped 42 shots, and the Florida Panthers beat the Carolina Hurricanes 4-2.
Brian Boyle, Evgenii Dadanov, and Noel Acciari also scored for the Panthers, who won their third straight Saturday night.
Driedger won for the second time in three starts this season.
Nino Niederreiter and Lucas Wallmark scored for Carolina, which lost in regulation for the first time in eight games.
Petr Mrazek finished with 18 saves.
- Faded lines at busy I-40 interchange in Cary causing issues for drivers
- Man found shot, seriously injured on Raleigh street, police say
- Richard Sherman’s journey from released by Seahawks to Super Bowl-bound with 49ers
- Wayne County woman gets free HVAC system from ‘Warm Hearts, Warm Home’ contest
- Florida man arrested for possession of child pornography, video voyeurism