RALEIGH, N.C. (AP) – Jonathan Huberdeau had a goal and an assist in the third period, Chris Dreidger stopped 42 shots, and the Florida Panthers beat the Carolina Hurricanes 4-2.
Brian Boyle, Evgenii Dadanov, and Noel Acciari also scored for the Panthers, who won their third straight Saturday night.
Driedger won for the second time in three starts this season.
Nino Niederreiter and Lucas Wallmark scored for Carolina, which lost in regulation for the first time in eight games.
Petr Mrazek finished with 18 saves.
- Teachers, health care workers among many in Triangle updating wills amid COVID-19
- ‘You have to do something’: Many understanding of mask, social distancing crackdown at UNC
- 4 inches of rain floods I-40, triggering crashes, closure in Sampson County
- Investigation into police officers underway after Black family wrongly detained
- Special needs, pre-K students will not return to buildings on Sept. 8, Wake County school system says
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now