RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) — A 50-acre tennis facility is on its way to Raleigh.
Triangle Racquet Sports is heading up the project to create the nation’s sixth U.S. Tennis Association regional practice facility.
The facility will have indoor and outdoor tennis courts, pickleball courts, squash courts and much more.
The complex, which will be located in the Briar Creek area, will also feature several scholarship programs that will help include children who would not otherwise be exposed to the sport of tennis.
The CEO and founder of Triangle Racquet Sports, Rob Autry, joined Jeff Jones in studio to talk about this state-of-the-art facility.
- Deadly bacterial infection linked to room spray sold at Walmart
- COVID-19 in NC: Percent positive slips below 5 percent for 1st time since July
- Jonas Pate, co-creator of ‘Outer Banks,’ talks show inspiration, filmmaking career
- Man charged with murder in Carrboro double shooting that left 1 dead, 1 seriously injured
- Activists gather in Raleigh to call for ban on dangerous chemicals in food packaging